Enhanced Telehealth Services and Preventive Measures
Ensure Safe Treatment for Substance Abuse
In these uncertain times, Beachside Rehab remains a trusted partner in the journey to recovery. We are dedicated to reducing the risks associated with COVID-19, while still providing customized addiction therapy for each and every client.
TELEHEALTH SERVICES AT BEACHSIDE REHAB
In light of social distancing measures and shelter-in-place orders, we have expanded our telehealth services. Beachside Rehab is now offering enhanced virtual individual and group therapy to existing, previous, and new clients. Rest assured that while you may be socially distanced from others right now, you are not alone. We are here to provide expert treatment and compassionate care to help you on your healing journey.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICES AT BEACHSIDE REHAB
Our residential treatment center remains open, and we are taking robust preventive measures in accordance with the latest local health department updates and CDC guidelines:
- Restricting client visitation
- Implementing social distancing measures for all clients and staff
- Following temperature- and symptom-screening protocols for all clients and staff
- Training all staff members in infection prevention and control
- Utilizing and monitoring patient care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizer
- Routinely checking personal protective equipment to ensure secure storage
- Providing thorough disinfection and hygiene guidance
Simple Ways to Stop the Spread
Whether you are staying at our residential treatment center or connecting with us from home, please follow these simple CDC guidelines to stop the spread of germs:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
As always, your well-being is our priority. Though we may be apart right now, we will weather this storm together.