Alcohol Rehabilitation at Beachside
Beachside is one of the top-rated alcohol treatment centers in South Florida. With highly trained and experienced therapists and a relaxing, private atmosphere, our patients can recover from alcohol addiction in complete serenity.
How Does Rehab Work for Alcoholics?
Rehab is a vital part of overcoming alcohol dependence and abuse. Without proper treatment, alcoholism can spiral out of control, leading to severe emotional, social, and economic issues. Add in an undiagnosed co-occurring disorder and recovering from alcohol dependency can seem almost impossible.
How We Handle Your Recovery from Alcohol
Our holistic approach to recovery means that during treatment, patients are provided with the building blocks for developing better coping mechanisms. With a combination of evidence-based therapies, activities, and peer support, our patients are well prepared to re-enter society.
Detoxing is the First Step to Alcohol Rehab
Beachside is different in that we have a fully comprehensive medical detox facility so that you can detox from alcohol in a safe and comfortable environment. We provide 24/7 medical support, allowing you the supportive management of withdrawal symptoms while teaching you the building blocks necessary for recovery.
Once you have completed the detox program, we will seamlessly transition you to our more extensive rehab program.
Holistic Healing Through Therapy
We utilize a behavioral therapy program that is managed by licensed professionals with experience in alcohol rehabilitation. We focus our energy on implementing a solid recovery plan that helps patients achieve all their short and long-term recovery goals.
Inpatient Treatment vs. Outpatient Treatment
One of the first decisions a patient must make when choosing treatment is whether an inpatient or outpatient program will be most effective. Each type of treatment has its own series of pros and cons.
- Treatment usually lasts between 30 and 90 days
- Patients must take time off work or school to live at the facility during treatment
- Housing and meals are provided
- Patients receive access to 24/7 medical care and daily private therapy sessions
- Treatment is highly beneficial since it removes patients from any environment that may trigger relapse
- Ideal for patients who are not able to take time off work or school, but need help right away
- Patients are held accountable for their actions and must be able to self-regulate exposure to alcohol
- Treatment often lasts longer than inpatient care
- Patients are required to attend weekly therapy sessions
Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Alcohol Abuse and Mental Illness
The expert therapists at Beachside are trained and experienced in treating all facets of dual diagnosis and can help address alcohol addiction at the same time as any co-occurring mental disorders.
We advocate the use of the Matrix Model in aftercare and outpatient services since it is an evidence-based treatment program that combines individual, group, and family therapy. With these programs, individuals can create a framework to prevent relapses. Family support is also an important part of the aftercare process, and our family therapy sessions can help loved ones ensure the transition from inpatient treatment to aftercare goes smoothly.
When is it Time to Enter Rehab?
- Habitually drinking more, or longer, than you intended
- Inability to cut down or stop drinking
- Spending a lot of time drinking or being sick due to after effects
- Craving or feeling the need to drink
- Finding that drinking or its side effects interferes with school, work, family, or other life obligations
- Continuing to drink even after it causes trouble with family or friends
- Cutting back on activities in order to drink
- Drinking even after you have found yourself in dangerous situations
- Having memory blackouts and still continuing to drink
- Drinking more to get the effect you want
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms once the effects of alcohol wear out, such as irritability, anxiety, depression, nausea, and trouble sleeping
If you or a loved one has experienced any of these symptoms, it is time to look for treatment.
Our Alcohol Rehab Center
Located on the beautiful Hutchinson Island, just off the coast of Florida, our beautiful facility has all the comforts of home with the understated luxury of a world-class hotel. Lush, green landscape surrounds the building that is just steps from the beach.
The facility is monitored 24/7 for the protection of our patients and to ensure that patients have access to anything they may need at any time of day. Between relaxing in the backyard to enjoying the beautiful beach, Beachside has everything you could need while in recovery.
Beachside can create an individualized therapy program to help you detox and prevent relapse.
Fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors can assist you!
300 S. 6th St Fort Pierce, FL, 34950
From the Blog
Seasonal affective disorder causes depression, and those in recovery can have their sobriety challenged by this affliction.read more