Cincinnati Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Drug and alcohol abuse and addiction take a toll on every aspect of your life, including your career, your personal life, your social life, and especially the friends and family who care about you. You deserve to lead a healthy and productive life, but if you struggle with addiction, then there’s a good chance you’re struggling, that you’re not reaching your goals and that your loved ones spend most of their time worrying about you rather than enjoying time spent with you.
But there is help available, and a Cincinnati alcohol rehab and drug treatment facility can get you clean, get your life turned around, and get you back on track living the life you were meant to have.
Ready to Learn More about the Matrix Model?
Fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors can assist you!
Multiple Treatment Options for the Most Comprehensive Care
- Individual counseling: Beachside Rehab has a low patient-to-therapist ratio, which means there’s plenty of time for one-on-one sessions to help you understand your addiction and get to the root causes, and explore the feelings, emotions, and events that may have exacerbated or prompted your addiction.
- Group therapy: A group counseling session is a great way to get support and empathy from others who are facing the same challenges you are, and to get advice from people who have been where you are and have made progress toward recovery.
- Complementary therapies: Many Cincinnati substance abuse treatment facilities offer basic therapy and counseling methods. But only a few like Beachside Rehab go the extra mile to provide complementary and alternative therapies like art, equine, and music therapies that allow you to explore and meditate upon your life, your struggles, and your gratitude through creative endeavors.
- Trauma groups: Trauma is a common cause of addiction, and post-traumatic stress disorder is often a co-occurring disorder that presents along with addiction. In trauma groups, small numbers of patients get together to discuss the events they’ve survived and explore how these events led to their addiction.
- Relapse prevention: Another element of rehab that another Cincinnati addiction treatment facility might ignore is specific focus on relapse prevention, but at Beachside Rehab, we believe that prevention is just as important as getting you sober. Our prevention therapy employs cognitive behavioral therapy to help you explore your triggers, give you the resources to avoid triggers in the future, and provide you with coping mechanisms for dealing with urges and stress.
Perks of Choosing the Top Cincinnati Rehab Center
- Joint Commission
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- Better Business Bureau
- Florida Department of Children and Families
Being accredited by these organizations doesn’t just mean we carry their seal: it also means we’re committed to meeting and exceeding their individual standards, and for you that means exceptional service, treatment, and care.
Part of these standards includes providing you with the most tranquil setting for your stay in rehab, offering meals that are both nutritious and delicious, hosting events and activities unlike any other Cincinnati rehab, and focusing on whole mind and whole body well-being. A few of the characteristics that set us apart from traditional Cincinnati drug rehab and alcohol addiction facilities include our:
- Beach excursions, barbecues, and kayaking adventures
- Faith-based rehab options
- Focus on nutrition and fitness
- Calming activities like yoga and meditation
- Luxurious and peaceful accommodations
- Round-the-clock support and medical attention
No matter what drug you’re addicted to—be it heroin, alcohol, methamphetamines, cocaine, or anything else—Beachside Rehab will be here for you as you go through detox, experience withdrawal, and get on the road to recovery. Our variety of therapy methods and focus on whole-body wellness means you’ll leave our facility clean, sober, healthy, and ready to face your bright and boundless future.
Learn more about Beachside and our locations, including Cleveland rehab treatment centers, by contacting us today.
1101 54th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
4005 North Highway A1A, Hutchinson Island, FL 34949