Fort Worth Rehab for Drug & Alcohol Addiction
But when you seek help from a trusted Fort Worth alcohol rehab and drug treatment facility, you’ll learn that you can manage your addiction, that you can get through the day without drugs or alcohol, and that you can have hope for a clean and healthy future.
Ready to Learn More about the Matrix Model?
Fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors can assist you!
Mental Illness Can Make Recovery Even More Difficult
Another complication arises when treating the addiction, because if you choose a Fort Worth drug rehab facility that doesn’t have the experience or staff to treat the co-occurring disorder (the mental illness that presents with the addiction) as well, then the rehab won’t be effective in the long-term, since the illness contributing to the addiction won’t have been addressed. Because of this, it’s integral that you find a facility, such as Beachside Rehab, that has the resources and training to treat both the addiction and the mental illness.
Overcoming Your Fear of Rehab
- Failure isn’t a permanent thing, and even if you do complete your Fort Worth addiction treatment and end up relapsing, you can always try again
- Success means you’ll be able to lead a healthy, happy, and full life, and that you’ll no longer be a slave to your addiction
- You may think that drugs or alcohol make you who you are, but the truth is that they make you act and behave in ways that the sober you never would, and getting clean will help to reconnect you with the person you really are
- Withdrawal may be unpleasant, but it’s typically no worse than a bad flu, and certainly no worse than the long-term effects of drug and alcohol abuse
- You may have to give up a few things when you’re sober, like your friends that aren’t sober, but you’ll also have an opportunity to meet new people, find new hobbies, and rediscover who you are
Inpatient and Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment in Fort Worth
With both treatment courses, you’ll receive individual counseling, group therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and have access to our trauma and relapse prevention groups. You’ll also be welcome to use the amenities and services, including the pool, gym, meditation classes, and the art and music therapy classes, plus you’ll be invited on the beach excursions, to the barbecues, and to other social events.
Beachside Rehab provides effective addiction treatment for alcohol and the following drugs: heroin, cocaine, crack, ecstasy, methamphetamine, oxycontin, opiates/opioids and prescription medications. We accept most major insurance policies. If you have questions or concerns about your insurance coverage for rehabilitation, call Beachside Rehab at 866-349-1770.
The best rehab in Fort Worth is the one that’s able to get you sober and provides you with the tools and resources you need to prevent a relapse. Beachside Rehab can offer you that, and whether you opt for the inpatient or outpatient treatment, and regardless of whether you need treatment for a co-occurring disorder as well, you’re guaranteed to get personalized treatment and therapy, one-on-one time with mental health professionals, and access to all the resources you need to manage stress, cope with triggers, and maintain long-term sobriety out in the world.
300 S. 6th St Fort Pierce, FL, 34950
From the Blog
After months of lockdown, you may be wondering whether it’s safe to seek in-person addiction care. Here’s what to look for in a post-pandemic rehab center so you can get the help you need in a safe and secure environment.read more