San Antonio Rehab for Drug & Alcohol Addiction
When you seek help from a San Antonio alcohol rehab and drug addictions treatment facility, one of the most important things you’ll learn is that your life is in fact better when you’re free of your addiction, and Beachside Rehab can help show you the way.
Ready to Learn More about the Matrix Model?
Fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors can assist you!
Understanding the Links Between Substance Use and Mental Illness
Dual Diagnosis Treatment: The Only Way to Ensure Long-Term Recovery
Conversely, if you treat an addiction without treating the mental illness, the substance use will return as soon as symptoms become unbearable again. Only a San Antonio drug rehab and alcohol addictions facility that treats co-occurring disorders will be able to provide the help you need to achieve long-term sobriety and health.
What to Expect When You’re Expecting a Trip to Rehab
- The process will begin with an intake assessment that will evaluate your addiction, your mental and physical health, and the best course of therapy
- Next, you’ll go through a medically supervised detox, during which time you’ll have full-time supervision and access to medical care
- Once the withdrawal period is over, you’ll be able to start focusing on your therapy, which will include individual counseling, group sessions and support groups, and cognitive behavioral therapy
- As your body recovers from the addiction, the therapy will help you to heal and to understand your addiction, and provide you with the skills necessary to prevent a relapse down the road
- Throughout your one- to two-month stay, you’ll be provided with balanced meals, and have access to fitness facilities, the beach, the pool, and the on-site spa
Life After Rehab: Rebuilding Your Life
During this time, you’ll be encouraged to make new friends, find new hobbies, set goals, mend relationships, and keep yourself physically and mentally busy with healthy and productive tasks, and this will make maintaining your sobriety much easier.
While it is true that admitting your problem is the first step to recovery, for many addicts the more difficult step is getting into rehab. For many, the fear of withdrawal, the fear of failure, and the fear of having to start fresh can be overwhelming, and this prevents them from seeking help.
But at Beachside Rehab, we’re here to tell you that when you seek help from the best rehab in San Antonio, detox and withdrawal are nothing to worry about, and we’ll be here every step of the way to work you through the recovery process. We intentionally keep low client numbers so that each person can get individual attention and personalized therapy, and this means you’ll never be alone on your journey to sobriety.
Beachside Rehab provides effective addiction treatment for alcohol and the following drugs: heroin, cocaine, crack, ecstasy, methamphetamine, oxycontin, opiates/opioids and prescription medications. We accept most major insurance policies. If you have questions or concerns about your insurance coverage for rehabilitation, call Beachside Rehab at 866-349-1770.
300 S. 6th St Fort Pierce, FL, 34950
From the Blog
Enhanced telehealth services can provide you with essential addiction treatment from the comfort of home.read more