Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you consider Beachside Rehab, as we have proven ourselves as one of the top treatment facilities in the country. We are proud of the impact we have had on past patients, and are here to help you regain control of your life. Feel free to contact us online or via phone at 866-349-1770.
- Do I need treatment?
Take a moment to answer this brief survey:
- Do you use drugs, or alcohol to relieve pressure when you are stressed, or unhappy?
- When you are celebrating something good in your life, do you always turn to drugs, or alcohol to celebrate?
- Do you experience guilt, or shame from your drug or alcohol use?
- Do you feel annoyed when someone comments on your drug, and/or alcohol use?
- Have you experienced multiple DUIs?
- Do you use drugs, and/or alcohol to build your self esteem?
- Have you lost a job due to your drug, and/or alcohol use?
- Do you socialize primarily with others who use drugs?
- Have you ruined family, friend and personal relationships due to your drug, and/or alcohol use?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, than you most likely should seek treatment to turn your life around.
- How long is treatment?The shortest duration is 30 days, however, we provide programs that extended to 60 and 90 days if desired.
- Will I succeed after I leave treatment?Beachside Rehab can confidently say that clients who complete our program and follow our guidelines will be able to live a successful, happy, and sober life.
- Can family visit me while I am in treatment?Yes, your family is permitted to visit our facility. Furthermore, we offer family therapy sessions if desired.
- What do I do after I complete treatment?You will work with a therapist to develop an exit strategy that matches your personal situation. We offer step down therapy and sober living options as well.
- Will I be able to work while in treatment?
At Beachside Rehab, your recovery is the primary focus. If you need to spend time working we can create a treatment plan that allows you to do so during your time in treatment. Recover comes first, so be prepared to clear your schedule during this time.Do you have additional questions? Please contact our admission staff at 866-349-1770.
- What are the costs? (with and without insurance)
Sometimes Insurance covers the cost of your stay. Without insurance the cost is based on a sliding scale based on individual circumstances.
- Explain the process… We get the call / Check insurance / how we charge etc..
We will take your insurance information and will find out from your insurance if the cost of your stay is covered. This process is 100% private and free.
- Number of beds
We are a small facility of about 20 inpatient clients at a time.
- Where are we located?
Beachside Rehab is located on the east coast of Florida on Hutchinson Island.
- What is the age group of people that are at our facility?
Our program is made up of adults of all ages.
- Are you near the beach?
Yes. We are located across the street from the beach. All housing is located steps from the water.
- What kind of therapy do you use?
We employ a holistic approach that utilizes all modalities focusing on the individual needs of each client.
- Are you near a town or is it isolated?
We are located near Vero Beach and Fort Pierce.
- How many therapists are employed full time?
We have 6 full-time therapists at our facility.
- How long has the facility been open?
We have been open since 2013.
- What insurance do you accept?
We work with most major insurances.
- Do you offer financing?
When available we can offer partial scholarships. We can also work to help clients find options for financing the cost of treatment.
- Can I have mail sent to your address?
- Over the counter medication? Can I bring this?
These types of decisions are based on an individuals unique circumstances.
- Do I need to bring toiletries?
You should bring whatever you will need to be comfortable for a 30-day stay. If necessary we will help you purchase any essentials you might need.
- When is the best time to arrive?
We are available to assist clients arriving 24/7.
- Can I bring cash or bank card?
- How long does the insurance verification take?
It can vary depending on the day and time of day, but can be as short as less than an hour.
- What is the best airport to fly into?
We can arrange to pick clients up from Orlando or Palm Beach airport.
- Do I need to provide transportation from the airport?
- How long is the say?
Typical inpatient is 30 days.
- What kind of clothing should I bring?
Whatever you will need to be comfortable.
- Can I bring my cell phone?
No (sometimes we can make arrangements under special circumstances).
- Can I bring my current medication that I am currently on?
This is based on each individuals particular circumstances.