Luxury St. Petersburg Rehab for Substance Abuse Treatment
Beachside Rehab is a top addiction treatment center for St. Petersburg residents and strives to be a best-in-class alcohol and drug rehab centers in Florida. Our kind and experienced medical professionals and staff members work hard to give clients the compassionate care they deserve and take the time to listen to their needs.
Through taking this time to listen to individual concerns and issues, we partner with you and use your shared information to create a unique treatment plan that is customized to your needs and your life. With a customized treatment plan which combines both clinical and tailored addiction therapies, quality medical care, and nutritional and health services, we’re able to provide clients with the tools needed for a successful recovery – not just for now, but throughout life.
Are you seeking immediate drug or alcohol rehab for St. Petersburg residents? If so, don’t hesitate to contact us today or call 866-349-1770 to speak with a qualified professional about the best St. Petersburg rehab.
You Deserve Help to Overcome Addiction
- We offer inpatient rehab residents for of St. Petersburg, which averages between 30 and 90 days.
- Clients have 24/7 access to medical assistance when they need it most.
- We encourage all clients to interact with others in the facility to create supportive bonds and a sense of community.
- The price of treatment includes all costs for meals and accommodations, ensuring that you or your loved one will not have to worry about these factors during the stay.
Step One: A Healthy Detoxification Process
As a leading provider of St. Petersburg detox, our program helps clients naturally detox and can be aided by medication which has been designed to help ease severe withdrawal symptoms. Our professional medical staff is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ensuring that you can detox successfully and safely.
Because withdrawal symptoms differ so greatly from person to person, as does the severity of symptoms, our dedicated addiction treatment center for St. Petersburg residents is here to help when you need us most. Clients can find peace in the fact that we have qualified medical professionals available 24/7, equipped with the knowledge and skills required to safely and actively help them throughout the entire detoxification process, from concerns surrounding treatment to any severe symptoms of withdrawal.
A Comfortable Rehabilitation Process
Our extensive recovery program includes a partial-hospitalization program (PHP), which allows clients to relax knowing that they’re in a comfortable and supporting environment, where dangerous triggers and temptations are carefully replaced with positive therapy and 24/7 medical care.
Why Choose to Recover at Beachside Rehab?
At Beachside Rehab, we’re proud to offer our clients access to:
- A variety of treatment options, meaning that you have 24/7 access to the assistance you need, regardless of your history or background.
- Modern facilities where quality is always put first, ensuring that you feel comfortable and at home during your stay with us.
- A customizable and unique approach to recovery, combining both traditional and holistic therapies.
- 24/7 medical care from qualified and experienced professionals.
Our team at Beachside genuinely cares about all of our clients and their individual needs. As one of the top addiction treatment centers in Florida, our stunning facility allows clients to let go of triggers and outside stressors, which could cause a relapse into familiar actions.
Take the first step towards recovery with us, and find the way back to the life you deserve. With a variety of therapies, recovery services, and 24/7 medical care, we’re here to help when you need us most. Contact us today to learn more about our unique, customizable, private, and affordable recovery treatment today.
1101 54th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
From the Blog
Gardening as Therapy During Recovery (Even for Apartment Dwellers)
Gardening is known to boost mental health. Even if you don’t have a yard, there are ways to work one-on-one with Mother Nature.read more