Arlington Rehab for Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Sometimes when people think of drug addicts and alcoholics, they only think of people passed out on the streets, drunk behind the wheel of a car, or in prison. But the fact is that addiction affects nearly 25 million Americans, which means that the person sitting beside you on the bus, the guy you’re talking to at the party, or even the new friend you made when you took your kid to the playground could be an addict.
In fact, many people who are struggling with addiction don’t even realize the severity of their own problem, and many more have close friends and family who are suffering in silence. But if you or somebody you love is struggling with substance use, then you deserve the best rehab in Arlington to help get you clean.
Ready to Learn More about Alcohol Rehab at Beachside?
Fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors can assist you!
Learning the Differences Between the Types of Alcoholics
When you enter Arlington alcohol rehab, the facility will perform an assessment to determine how much you drink, how long you’ve been drinking, how frequently you imbibe, and your family history, and all of this will help to create a therapy schedule for your stay in rehab.
- Young adult alcoholics are around 24 years old, they binge frequently but drink less overall than other alcoholics, they’re typically male, and there usually isn’t a family history of alcoholism or a co-occurring mental illness
- Young antisocial alcoholics are demographically similar to young adult alcoholics, but there’s often a family history of alcoholism and a co-occurring disease
- Functional alcoholics are often men and women between 45 and 65, about half suffer from depression or bipolar, and despite their addiction, they’re still able to hold down jobs and maintain relationships
- Intermediate familial alcoholics are similar to functional alcoholics in their age and capabilities, but the difference is there’s often a long history of alcoholism in the family, and they become addicted earlier in life than middle age
- Chronic severe alcoholics are typically men around the age of 40, and they drink more than other alcoholics, have higher divorce rates, have more problems at work, are more likely to suffer from a co-occurring mental disorder, and are more likely to experiment with other drugs
Traditional Therapies and Counseling Options
At an Arlington addiction treatment facility, you’ll have both individual and group therapy sessions with trained mental health professionals, and these sessions will allow you to confront your addiction head on. You’ll learn the causes of your addiction, the triggers that prompt you to use, and you’ll work through the issues that contributed to your substance abuse. You’ll also have access to trauma support groups, relapse prevention groups, 12-step programs, and sessions that will teach you healthier and more productive ways to deal with the problems and stresses that make you want to use.
Getting the Most from Substance Abuse Treatment in Arlington: The SMART Recovery System
Beachside Rehab provides effective addiction treatment for alcohol and the following drugs: heroin, cocaine, crack, ecstasy, methamphetamine, oxycontin, opiates/opioids and prescription medications. We accept most major insurance policies. If you have questions or concerns about your insurance coverage for rehabilitation, call Beachside Rehab at 866-349-1770.
No matter what kind of alcoholic you are, or what drug you’re addicted to, or what kind of treatment you’re looking for, Beachside Rehab can get you on the path to recovery. We keep low client-to-staff ratios so that we can guarantee individualized treatment and personal attention for each client, which increases your chances of success.
And when it comes to Arlington addiction treatment, success should be your number one goal, because success means getting back control over your life, regaining your mental and physical health, rekindling lost relationships, and finding hope again for the future.